Noooooo! Not that kind of love!
I love gadgets and efficiency, and if this script does what it says it does, I may have to marry it!!
- So…you put your animations in an object.
- You add this script to it and when you click on the object you get a menu.
- It will play all the animations in the prim one by one.
- If you like the animation you click the disk button.
- When you’ve picked from the animations in the object, it gives you a folder of all the animations you selected….
I love my Boom station animation organizer…but I do have to click the arrows to change animations and receive the animations one by one. I wonder if this will save me time? Maybe it would work better on things like flips, runs, and poses?
If it can go into a prim, does that mean I can put it in my individual boom station prims (numbered blocks) where I have my animations – dance and others – sorted? Or even a Smooth Dancer HUD maybe? I wonder how long it plays the animation? It’s a copy script, so I can always delete it when done.
Hmm….will keep y’all posted!
If you’re curious, link is below, but I have no experience with it…yet! Will be giving it a try out with my Riddler walks and kicks.
Pingback: continuing on…I may be in love | Madness, Matter, and Rambling Thoughts