Welcome to Harleyquin Inspiration & Learning Center!
Workshops are offered at Harleyquin through a love of dance and the joy of teaching. There are no fees to attend, no reservations required, and everyone is welcome. Feel free to join in and listen or participate! For the best experience, please read Preparing for a workshop/what to do when I get there.
Unless noted, all workshops are scheduled for approximately 1 hour and are held in voice.
Workshop Series: Art of Animating Dance – speaking through movement
Art of Animating Dance is a continuing series as we explore creating dance animation choreography in SL. Details
Each workshop will be presented in voice, in a positive and relaxed environment as we explore each topic in-depth, with a focus on hands-on and interactive activities. Following workshops will pick up where the previous left off. Workshop notes will be available after the repeat session on Wednesday.
- There is no commitment or registration required
- You may attend any of the sessions but please be prepared to focus on the topics to be presented that session
- You may participate or listen
- A dance HUD with animations may be necessary to participate, depending on the session. Any dance HUD is acceptable, but the following HUDs are preferred: Spot On, MST, Barre, <>.
- There are no fees, but donations are appreciated
|Sat Apr 3rd @ 10 a SLT||Wed Apr 7th @ 4:30 p||Deep listening, music theory, forming your emotion/message, brainstorming animation movement|
HUD: not required
|Sat Apr 17th @ 10 a SLT||Wed Apr 21 @ 4:30 p||Continuing from previous, choosing animations for effect, style, and transition|
|Sat May 1st @ 10 a SLT||Wed May 5th @ 4:30 p SLT||Continuing from previous|
|Sat May 15th @ 10 a SLT||Wed May 19th @ 4:30 p SLT||Continuing from previous|