Art of Animating Dance is a continuing series as we explore creating dance animation choreography in SL.
- defining the message/emotion
- choosing animations for effect, style, and transition
- animations, animation stores, and insights
- selecting the animation order for your dance
- animation “hits” and pauses
- first and last impressions
- flow of the choreography
- creating a timed sequence
- and more
Each workshop will be presented in a positive and relaxed environment as we explore each topic in-depth, with a focus on hands-on and interactive activities. Following workshops will pick up where the previous left off. Workshop notes will be available after the repeat session on Wednesday.
- There is no commitment or registration required
- You may attend any of the sessions but please be prepared to focus on the topics to be presented that session
- You may participate or listen
- A dance HUD with animations may be necessary to participate, depending on the session. Any dance HUD is acceptable, but the following HUDs are preferred: Spot On, MST, Barre, Artiste.
- There are no fees, but donations are appreciated
- two sessions a month, offered on Saturday and repeated following Wednesday
- select Saturdays, 10:00 am
- following Wednesdays, 4:30 pm
Please see Workshops for schedule