Please check the calendar to see when this workshop is next scheduled or contact EvaHarley inworld if you are interested. Harleyquin Calendar
Geared toward the dancer at any level, it’s all about the animations in this workshop! It all starts with considerations when buying animations before we focus on transitions – smoothing the changes between animations. We’ll also pull in using pose and ao animations in your dance before we focus on what freestyling is and how it can strengthen your choreography. To wrap it up, we cut loose and freestyle together!
Requirements to participate: Be comfortable using and inviting others to dance with any dance animation HUD. Please have your HUD pre-loaded with at least 20 animations.
Preparation: Attach the animation HUD you will be using. Please only use one HUD for freestyling with the group.
- Brief overview of animations
- What animation priority is and how to tell
- Considerations when buying animations
- Transitions – what they are and what to look for to smoothly transition from one animation to another
- Using pose and ao animation during a dance and to link dance animations together
- What is freestyling?
- Group activity – Tag You’re It Freestyling!
Helpful things to know if you’d like a bit of a head start.
- Be comfortable with whatever animation HUD you will use for the workshop
- Load your HUD with a variety of animations
- Practice inviting and removing others from your HUD