Please check the calendar to see when this workshop is next scheduled or contact EvaHarley inworld if you are interested. Harleyquin Calendar
Second in a 3 part workshop – attend one or all depending on your current experience with this tool.
During this workshop we’ll be focused on building routes for a dance – smooth turns, movement, matching routes to choreography, and considerations when planning your dance routes. We’ll also be introducing the statistics feature and the brand new additions to version 2.0 – turn time and normalize!
** Requires the Spot On Choreography Design system version 2.0 to participate or as always everyone is welcome to come listen
Preparation for Participants:
- Make sure you have the most current version of the Spot On Choreography Design System – version 2.0.
- Rez a “clean” version of the Choreo Designer ring on your building pad where the diagram indicates.
- Attach the standard Choreo Designer hud.
- Considerations when planning dance routes.
- Adding first waypoint and how the first waypoint differs from other waypoints.
- Activity – building a route for a choreographed dance
- Begin building your route based on the diagram, review of sleep time and travel time.
- Introduction to Statistics – let the system do the math
- Introduction to normalizing time between waypoints – smoother travel times/speed
- Continuing to build your route
- Adding turns and pivots to your route, and also how these can change the look of animations
- Introduction of the new “turn time” feature for better flow and transition in your route
- The use of particles to check your route.
- Adding stairs to your route.
- Play your routine to pre-created choreography.
Refresh on these things:
- Adding waypoints
- Editing linked parts and moving individual waypoints
- Rotating individual waypoints
- What is sleep time
- What is travel time
- Getting a notecard
- Updating the mover movement notecard and renaming
Make sure you have the Spot On Choreography Design System version 2.0. Re-deliveries available at the Spot On store.