The Barre HUD is an alternate animation and choreography HUD that can provide additional flexibility in dance. It is the #1 HUD for large crowd dancing and free styling. It is an excellent tool to consider adding to your toolbox.
Requirements to participate: Own the Barre HUD to participate. All are welcome to attend and listen!
Class Materials Provided:
- starting animations (if needed)
- If you will be participating, make sure to have either an empty HUD or a Barre HUD with animations loaded that you can change. (Not a HUD prepared for a performance)
- Explore the basics of what the Barre HUD does
- Review the strengths of the Barre HUD, especially in regards to crowd dances
- Load animations into the HUD and review the key functions for dance
Goal: Provide insight into the Barre HUD, how it is used for large crowd dances such as those at Elysium, and provide a basic understanding of how to use it
Helpful things to know if you’d like a bit of a head start.